Ms. Alka Batra
AEGIS Jobs Pvt. Ltd
Education Qualification – B.sc, M.com, and M.B.A.
- Corporate experience of 22 years
- Have done more than 40,000 placements in past 22 years.
- Partnered with more than 1500 organizations. (MNC, National, local & Public sector organizations).
- Carries a rich experience in HR field with a vision of putting Right Person at the Right Job.
- Have done counseling of more than 50,000 job seekers via seminars & one to one mentoring sessions.
- An Expert in Client Relation & Talent Management.
- ‘Women Super Achiever Award’ in bench marking, talent & HR practice 2019 in World Women Congress.
- Won Bronze in the 43 Indian Masters National Badminton Championship 2018-19
- The Most Stylish Entrepreneur Female’ at Rajasthan Style Fest- 2018.
- ‘Women Entrepreneurship Award’ for contribution in the field of Entrepreneurship in 4th Asiad Literature Festival 2017
- Most Successful Women Enterprenuer-2017’ by Inner Circle of Moms, Jaipur.
- ‘INDIAN NATIONAL ACHIEVER AWARD ’ 2016
- “UDYOG RATAN AWARD” 2015
- ‘WOMEN OF THE FUTURE’ Award 2015
- Chairperson – (FICCI) FLO Jaipur Chapter 2015 – 2016
- FICCI FLO’s ‘OUTSTANDING ACHIEVERS’ Award (National) in December 2013
- ‘HOP STYLE ICON’ Award in October 2013
- Patrika’s ‘PRAKHAR NAVNEET WOMEN EMPOWERMENT’ Award in October 2013
- ‘WOMEN EMPOWERMENT’ Award in September 2013
- ‘WOMEN RECOGNITION’ Award of “Beti- Sristi Ratna” in October 2012
- Published in India Today Rajasthan issue of April 18th 2012, for one of the most successful job consultancies in Rajasthan.
- 95 FM TADKA Women Recognition Awards of “Corporate Diva” 2012
- DNA Award of “YOUTH ICON OF RAJASTHAN” December 2011
- Listed among the top four tall and significant personalities of Jaipur by the India Today International issue of March 29th 2010, Rajasthan issue of March 24th 2010 & November 3rd 2010.
- Awarded as ‘LEADING LADY’ of Jaipur in 2009.
Social Associations & Recognition’s:
- Associated with Govt. of Rajasthan as a Panelist for screening & Selection of contract / full time Executive & Manager (professionals).
- Active Member of CII and TIE
- Regular invitee for pre-budget meeting from Chief Minister’s office. Suggestion given are always considered and taken into budget meeting.
- Executive member of Governing Body of MGD Girls School, Jaipur.
- Member in the Core Committee of Labor & Employment Exchange (Govt. of Rajasthan).
- Joint Secretary, Jaipur Badminton Association.
- Core Committee Member for the events of Rajasthan Badminton Association.
- Secretary of SBI Officers ladies club for 17 years
- Member of Swimming & Roll ball association.
- Participation in many Corporate HR Events in Rajasthan.
- Went as a Chief Guest, Judge & Keynote Speaker in many events & Seminars in institute like R.A Poddar, Arya, SKIT, Biyani, Amity, RCEW, Manipal University, Kautilya Institute of Technology and Engineering etc.
- Published in India Today International issue of March 29th 2010, Rajasthan issue of March 24th and November 29th 2010 for Best Placement Consultancy in Rajasthan.
- Supported all kinds of NGO’s & organizations by in-kind & donation.
- Was honored by some of the educational institutes including Biyani Girls College, Jaipur for immense contribution in Women Empowerment, Social and professional excellence in March 2011.
- Represented State of Rajasthan in 6 nationals (School & University) in Badminton.
- Played National and Masters Badminton and represented State for the year 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019.
- SELECTED FOR TEAM INDIA FOR UPCOMING INTERNATIONAL BADMINTON TOURNAMENT.
- Placed more than 250 corporate Heads
An Individual who believes in :
- Self employment with a vision of giving back to society.
- Passion & Aggression
- Honesty & Integrity
- Helping the needy, poor, and disabled by love & affection.
- Bringing revolution with the action oriented mindset.
- Adding value & justification to every role in life by being a HR consultant successful Entrepreneur, wife and a mother.
Management Team :
Ms. Mona Batta, Graduate & Diploma in Labor Law (Senior Consultant) &
Mr. S.L. Chopra Bachelor in Computer Applications (Sr. Admin)
Working with Aegis Jobs Pvt. Ltd. since its inception, i.e. more than 20 years.
Their over long stability shows honesty & loyalty towards the Organization.
And at the same time, the motivation & the culture of the Organization, is holding the employees for so long.
Both of them are handling a team of ten people with proper coordination & cooperation.